I am bringing a motion to extend the maternity leave for mothers who give birth prematurely to the Dail next week. We need you to lobby your local TDs to support this motion to ensure that parents who have premature babies get fair time off work to give their newborn the best possible start in life.
- Youth mental health and issues with Direct Provision
- Submission to review of the planning provisions regarding Strategic Housing Developments July 2019
- Deportation orders were issued for 92 children last year
- Dáil Question: Latent Defects
- Glenalbyn: Further protests as demand for swimming pool continues